Catalina Sea Spa is honored to welcome you back. Our hearts go out to everyone impacted by COVID-19. As a small business; your trust, commitment and understanding is always appreciated. The health and safety of our customers and employees remains our top priority. The guidelines set by the CDC will remain in place for as long as necessary, and our staff will remain trained and informed.
The following procedures have been put in place for the safety of our customers and staff:
- Face masks must be worn during service.
- Appointments will be staggered so that there is no overlap of check-ins / check-outs to enforce social distancing in the spa.
- We ask that you remain outside when you arrive and call to let us know that you are here. We will then guide you when it’s time to come up the stairs for your appointment.
- An Electrostatic sprayer/fogger will be used in-between services to sanitize the bathroom as well as the treatment room safely eliminating 99.9% of germs found on all surfaces.
- All staff will be wearing masks and goggles that will be UV sanitized in-between services.
- Therapists will ask if you will prefer the massage to be performed with gloves on.
- The face will no longer be touched during services eliminating all facial massages and facials.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the spa.
- Sanitizing wipes will be used on payment systems/computer screens after each client.
- Touchless soap dispensers will also be available in the bathroom.
For further questions or to make a reservation, please contact us at: (310) 510-8920.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Catalina Sea Spa again, soon!